24 July 2008

Einstein says

"When a blind beetle crawls over the surface of the globe,

he doesn't realize that the track he has covered is curved.

I was lucky enough to have spotted it."

"I have no particular talent. I am merely inquisitive."

"It's not that I'm so smart , it's just that I stay with problems longer ."

“Nothing that I can do will change the structure of the universe.

But maybe, by raising my voice, I can help in the greatest of all causes

-- goodwill among men and peace on earth.”

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."

"If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber."

"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music.

I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. ... I get most joy in life out of music."

"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...

the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.

If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker."

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.”